The NTSC Policy Council is comprised of leading cyber attorneys, policy experts, and NTSC member companies’ government affairs professionals who advise the Board of Directors on CISO-related cybersecurity policy issues.
NTSC Policy Council Members
- Robert Ball, Chief Privacy Officer & Chief Legal Officer, Enlace Health
- Dennis Ambach, VP of Governmental Affairs, TransUnion
- Ed Bonapfel, Senior Counsel for Privacy (CIPP/US), Compliance, and Operations at Aaron's
- Peggy Camerino, Associate General Counsel, Torchmark Affiliated Companies
- Justin Clay, VP of Global Government Relations, NCR Corporation
- Brett DeWitt, Director of Public Policy, Mastercard
- Stephanie Gunselman, Senior Policy Counsel, Equifax
- Roy Hadley, Special Counsel, Adams and Reese LLP
- Murray Kenyon, VP & Executive Information Security Services, U.S. Bank
- Brad Knox, SVP & Counsel, Aflac
- George McElwee, Managing Partner, Commonwealth Strategic Partners
- Lucia Milică Stacy, Vice President & Global Resident Chief Information Security Officer, Proofpoint, Inc.
- Rachel Reid, Chief Counsel & Privacy Officer, Voya Financial
- Brent Rogers, VP & Associate General Counsel, Huntington National Bank
- Rick Santoro, Vice President & Head of Government Affairs, Discover Financial Services
- Jennifer Sunshine, Director of Public Policy, McKesson
- Phillip Sylvester, Director & Senior Counsel, Penn Mutual
- Daniel Serota, Vice President of Government and Public Affairs, Aon
The NTSC Policy Council considers cybersecurity issues as they pertain to the role of the CISO and submits advocacy recommendations to the NTSC Board for review and approval. Working closely with the NTSC’s advocacy efforts, the Policy Council also keeps the Board informed about important details, trends, and updates related to national cybersecurity law and policy.
For more information about serving on the Policy Council, email firstname.lastname@example.org